95% of the very stubborn fly specks came off after rinsing.

Tawana, Thank you for shipping the product promptly. We received it in plenty of time to clean our house prior to company coming for our daughters wedding. A neighbor is pasturing his cows and calves on our pasture and the fly specks were everywhere on our steel siding on the house. My wife scrubbed all morning with not much success using common household cleaners. I mixed up a 32 ounce spray bottle with 3 oz of Warhorse. I sprayed it on our siding in 10' X 10' areas, let it soak in for a few minutes, then brushed the house with a soft cotton cloth. 95% of the very stubborn fly specks came off after rinsing. The remaining 5% came off with a little more elbow grease. My wife was amazed and our house siding, front concrete patio, doors, window frames and lighting fixtures all look like new. Thank you for a very effective product that was very friendly to the skin and was odorless.

~ Pat Regan, Donahue, IA