WARHORSE seeks to create a sustainable process from beginning to end. Given that the backbone of our products is comprised of an all-natural ingredient, it's only NATURAL that we see it as our priority to ensure it stays that way... sustainable.
Twelve Principles of Green Chemistry
A building block, or should we say 12 building blocks for WARHORSE's product development revolve around the Twelve Principles of Green Chemistry. Read the Twelve Principles here.
Meeting Environmental Standards
- VOC compliant.
- No petroleum products.
- Non toxic, no fumes, with low odor.
- Safe for indoor and outdoor use.
- Gentle on skin.
- No hazardous chemicals.
- Meets OSHA Standards.
- Contains no heavy metals, pesticides, and near zero phosphates (<.025%) EPA registered lab tested.
- Meets all federal VOC requirements. VOC <50g/L, California VOC requirements and Method 24 test, SCQAMD.
- HMIS Hazard Ratings: Health - 0; Flammability - 0; Reactivity - 0
Read letters of accolades from Appalachian State Biodiesel Outreach & Operations Manager, Jeremy Ferrell. Click here. And a letter from Clemson University Research Associate, David Thornton by clicking here.